Duck Hunting Forum banner

New big Sean goose call

4K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  kahunna 
#1 ·
Came across this video for big Seans new call coming out this summer. Sounds great. Definitely has a different sound to it.

#6 ·
rjh said:
Sounds a bit funny IMO, might be a combination of the recording not capturing the full sound and my crappy computer speakers though.
Real geese sound funny, Their voices crack, all nasally, theyll stop themselves half way through a note, They seem to do alot more moaning and clucking than they do all that high pitch fancy stuff. i like that the call has a low throaty tone. Not a big fan of a call that has that high crack to it. Maybe for reaching out to get their attention but when they are circling I like those moans and groans :thumbsup:

#17 ·
kahunna said:
jeffro - Click on the original poster's you tube link.
I have watched it, several times. I guess what i was asking was whether or not anybody has used both side by side and if there really is a 30/40 dollar difference. I mean 180 bucks for a call is steep. Dont get me wrong it sounds good, but there are eleventy brillion calls out there that sound good and goosey, Im interested in it I just need justification that its "worth" 180 bucks. :yes:

#22 ·
At any rate... buy his calls... don't buy his calls... doesn't matter to me. His calls are very user friendly and his customer service is excellent. Thats what matters to me when buying a hunting call. (can't wait to buy my Big Bore from Gary). Drama is for the movies and daytime tv. I prefer to go hunting. :thumbsup:

#25 ·
Or... They didn't have too much on Sean, but had just enough to get him to do the right thing...? Clearly you have been greatly effected by what was done to Jeff by one of his employees. So should Sean have kept his mouth shut? Would you be more mad had he taken the 5th and somehow Jeff got off?

Really, at the end of the day, I don't care. I don't know Jeff... I don't know Sean... But I do know they make a good product. Wether you want to spend money on those items is up to you. Keeping in mind a lot of items you purchased over the years were designed, made, sold and promoted by people you don't agree with, or even hate... you just don't know it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.