Duck Hunting Forum banner

New StubbleBum

345 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Theircommited10 
#1 ·
Hey there DHC goosehunters I wanted to show you a new call we're excited about that I am offering now in the goose line .

It's called The StubbleBum . New from Committed Custom Calls . This is the goose call the CCC faithful have been waiting for . Really been working hard last few years to make the best possible goose call for novice and experienced callers alike .

2 years of heavy Field Testing and feedback from some of the best goose callers and guides in the MidWest and close to 40 sets of protypes have went into this call. Utilizing the New Orange "GCG's" Game Changer Guts .. this call is a breeze to operate for the novice just starting out to the seasoned goose Hunter AS well as the contest caller ! Check one out guys I don't think you will be disappointed ! A few different sound files on Facebook . Thanks guys ! -Gary

See less See more
#2 ·
Hot damn, that sounds fantastic! Getting my order in ASAP :thumbsup: I have a CCC Cutdown goose that I ran last season and it was fantastic, can't wait to get this one in hand! Hard to believe this stuff is just getting better, but it is. Innovate or Die :yes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.