Duck Hunting Forum banner

Molt Gear RUSH

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Bull Can 
#1 ·
Has anyone tried the new MG call yet? Rush. Love the reflex and curious on feedback on the new call

#2 ·
All reports I'm hearing is that with the shorter barrel of the new Rush over the Reflex,the Rush is way more responsive and better range than the Reflex.I'm holding out for one in ABW,should be a wicked little call.

#4 ·
ColoradoGooser said:
All reports I'm hearing is that with the shorter barrel of the new Rush over the Reflex,the Rush is way more responsive and better range than the Reflex.I'm holding out for one in ABW,should be a wicked little call.
I feel it is more responsive as well. Call runs as fast as you want to run it! It's a little bit longer in profile than a Reflex. I run one (RUSH) in acrylic. The coolest thing I feel about the RUSH is you're actually buying a call and a half when you get this call. To change it up you can put a EX3 barrel on a Rush insert and it will work just fine as well. Something cool to think about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.