Duck Hunting Forum banner

Sean Mann Eastern Shoreman

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  brentbullets 
#1 ·
Anyone here have this call and what do you think of it? I've been thinking about getting one but haven't really heard much about them.

#4 ·
don novicki said:
Great call. you won't be disappointed...... :thumbsup:
X2, Ive had great success with it and its the only call Ive used for over 15 years. Its a higher pitch than a old honker call which I like especially on windy days, the higher pitch cuts thru the wind better

#5 ·
It is a good call and if you ever get to see it in the hands of Sean or one of his guys it is a great call. They can make that call sound amazing... I now prefer the shorty though from him for windy days or open fields... The easiest best sounding call imo is the wing lock whisperer though. I have never used a goosier call... Mine is walnut and never leaves the lanyard.

#6 ·
Although I rarely take a call the the field if I do this is the call I take. I admit that I can't run a short reed and I don' t believe I need a call to kill geese sometimes I have this call to practice with and I will admit that I believe that a couple have clucks have helped close the deal on some singles and doubles.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.