Goose shells??

Compare goose decoys, goose setups and ideas and everything that goes with the sport of decoying geese

Moderators: MM, yellowlab, 1ynggun

Goose shells??

Postby duckcommander » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:22 am

I was wondering if anyone had any of the latest info. on the newest goose shells being put out. I am considering buying some new G&H magnums, which are around $150, or buying some new Greenhead Gear shells, which are standard size for around $120. The greenhead gear seem to have more detail and were designed by Fred Zinc supposedly. Any thoughts??
duckcommander

G&H

Postby ks_waterfowler » Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:06 pm

All we have are G&H and Bigfoots. G&H are very realistic, and I have had geese that didn't want to leave them. We are flocking the heads on them, and then they will be unreal. All of G&H I have ever hunted over are very durable. I have hunted over G&H snow goose decoys that are older than I am and still look very good. Lots of guys say Avery, but I will always try to get the jobs American. I agree they look good, but I would rather keep jobs here than send them overseas.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby Goosehunter04 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:56 pm

Go with the Green Head Gear Shells
Can't beat the already flocked heads!!
Goosehunter04
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:31 pm

I have the oversized ones and they work awsome, they work great with the blind I bought. :mrgreen:
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Return to Goose Decoy Forum