Flocked Big Foot Heads from Avery

Compare goose decoys, goose setups and ideas and everything that goes with the sport of decoying geese

Moderators: MM, yellowlab, 1ynggun

Flocked Big Foot Heads from Avery

Postby Goosehunter04 » Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:03 pm

Has anyone bought the flocked Big Foot Heads from Avery?? If so what do you think of them and howmuch did u Pay??
Goosehunter04
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:59 pm

My friend bought some, but they are still on hold (not suprising) I will let you know when he gets them.
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

heads

Postby ks_waterfowler » Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:20 pm

If you wanted some this year you should have ordered them in August the way it sounds.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Avery

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:53 am

I just purchased a half dozen to see how they would work in the spread. The three guys I guided for last weekend kept saying things like, "Wow, those six look like six geese that landed in a pile of decoys!" All of my other full bodies are big foots. They put these to shame. From a durability standpoint, I see Big Foots being more durable, think I am going to buy the flocking kit and do all of them. One downfall to the heads is in the rain and mud, the flocking gets dirty and is hard to clean. However, the paint job on these Avery coy's is exceptional as well. They really look and appear to be real. Be carefull when you buy them, as I purchased the life size ones thinking I was getting the ones with the giant heads and necks. Plus they packaged the heads wrong, I did not get the different style heads that it said on the box. Open each box of six and the store to make sure.

My overall rating is good. They look so real, I think it honestly it made a difference to our hunt last weekend.

Jeff Herrick
Wings Gone Wild, LLC
Neenah, WI

Postby Goosehunter04 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:34 pm

I did not want to hear about the avery decoys. I feel that avery's new full bodies do not even compare to big foots. They will not hold up like foots do. I need a decoy that can take abuse. I wrote this post to find out some info on the flocked heads that avery makes for the big foot decoys.

If you are looking for an awesome looking decoy buy hardcores! :thumbsup:

GUIDES SUCK :hammering: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Goosehunter04
hunter

Return to Goose Decoy Forum