Compare goose decoys, goose setups and ideas and everything that goes with the sport of decoying geese
Moderators: MM, yellowlab, 1ynggun
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:13 am
- Location: The Conservative side of New York
can you make the picture bigger?
- Posts: 216
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:35 pm
i might be able to help you. If you can send me the pictures, I will look into my decoys books.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:18 am
G & H ??? cant tell pic's are too small
- Posts: 987
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:23 pm
- Location: Green Bay Wisconsin
Can't tell what they are other than that they are canadian decoys and I would use them unless they are really old and worth something.
Red neck engineering- If ya can't fix it with duck tape, bailing wire, zip ties, and JB weld well than it can't be fixed.
If it moves and it aint suppose to duck tape it. If doesn't move and its suppose to put WD-40 on it.
- Posts: 670
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:39 am
- Location: crothersville IN
By the shape of the tail I would say old G&H's. Are they plastic or a fabric/fiber material that is molded? How do the heads attach?
CRP was responsible for 25.7 million additional ducks produced in the U.S. Prairie Pothole Region during 1992-2003. Source DU.
- Posts: 686
- Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:06 pm
- Location: N. IL
Return to Goose Decoy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests