Renzo Decoys

Compare goose decoys, goose setups and ideas and everything that goes with the sport of decoying geese

Moderators: MM, yellowlab, 1ynggun

Renzo Decoys

Postby ks_waterfowler » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:16 pm

Let me know what you think of these silos. If you have ever used them post up. Wondering what they are made out of, and if they have alot of glare to them.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby 98ramtough » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:24 pm

I want to find some super hard plastic, like what they make realgeese or other silos and jsut make them yourself and cut them out. I made some out of wood and they worked awesome but they were heavy! If you could find that material, paint them yourself and just cut them out with tinsnips it would be cool.....
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Postby 98ramtough » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:58 pm

KS-

check out the below link on ebay. These are not really good looking decoys, but I want to find the material like this. If you make a jig to paint these they are super easy and pretty effective. At least up here they are...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 38054&rd=1
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Postby ks_waterfowler » Thu Nov 11, 2004 5:45 pm

We have already made our own snow silos out of corrugated plastic. They look okay. We made 25 of them. Looking for some that were professionally made. It is fun making your own silos, but they don't look as good as I want them too.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby suskiedrake » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:10 pm

They make great templates to cut your own, or at least thats what we did with the ones my best friend bought anyway I couldnt disgrace my spread with them
suskiedrake
hunter

Return to Goose Decoy Forum