This guy /\ also hunts every weekend,
you should really pay attn to what he says. Flagging and your hide are 2 important things in goose hunting, also being on the x is a good thing as well.
in order of importance for hunting canada geese.
1. Scouting---sont get locked into one area or field
2. HIDE---if you think that you are hid you better add some more, fill'em all to kill'em all
3. Flagging---Know when and how much
4. Decoy motion--- it doesnt matter how many decoys you have out if they are not moving and looking like real geese, all it takes is one bird to see whats up and bug out and start a feed in the field next to you and then you are screwed.
5. Calling----The best caller in the world couldnt get geese to finish if someone is up and out of their blind moving around, same goes for if there arent any birds in the area.