Avian X Decoys

Compare goose decoys, goose setups and ideas and everything that goes with the sport of decoying geese

Moderators: MM, yellowlab, 1ynggun

Avian X Decoys

Postby Ncgoosekilla » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Hi Guys, hope y'all are having a great time. So I have a opinion question. I have a few dozen avian x decoys that I am going to be selling. These are the one's with the painted bodies and flocked heads. I used them 3 time last year, kept them in slot bags and took very good care of them. So needless to say they are like brand new. So here's the question. I plan on posting them on the classifieds. I paid 219.00 per six for them last august from cabelas, plus 45.00 for the slot bags. So in y'alls opinion what should I ask for them per six with the bag included? Best regards Daniel
"Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions"
"Democracy is two wolves and a sheep taking a vote on what's for lunch. Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote."
Ncgoosekilla
hunter

Re: Avian X Decoys

Postby dakotashooter2 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:12 am

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Cabela's closed out their remaining stock for around $100/6. I'd suggest $150-$160/6 and see if you get any bites. There were a handfull of people out there that liked them and may be willing to pay that but I have a feeling you may end up going lower.
dakotashooter2
hunter

Re: Avian X Decoys

Postby SPatrick » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:05 am

If you get 150 for six you will be very lucky.
Shaun Patrick
Avery Prostaff
HEVI-Shot Prostaff
SPatrick
State Moderator

Return to Goose Decoy Forum