I had purchased some Final Approach Last Pass goose decoys most recently. The new decoys have some quality control improvements in them, over the decoys I purchased a couple years ago. The main problem with the first decoys were that, the uprights were always leaning over when the legs were placed on the stand. I tried to rectify this by bending the supports at an angle. They have corrected this, likely through quality control, on the newer decoys, and this is no longer a problem. You may have to do some maintenance on the fitting ends of the rubber legs if they are difficult to remove. I had to shave the fitted ends on the legs with a scalpel to ensure that the legs are easy to assemble and remove in the field. I also had to remove the little screws that held the connectors on the decoy legs and I replaced them with pop rivets. I also noticed a marked improvement on the paint schemes with the newer decoys over the first batch of decoys I had purchased. It is apparent that the newer final approach decoys have been improved over the initial batch of decoys sold. Most of the problems, as noted, have been corrected. The paint scheme on these decoys is very realistic.