Looking to place a large order for some goose decoys

Compare goose decoys, goose setups and ideas and everything that goes with the sport of decoying geese

Moderators: MM, yellowlab, 1ynggun

Looking to place a large order for some goose decoys

Postby bandhunter20 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:01 pm

I am interested in buying 8-10 dozen dakota/Avery goose decoys and was wondering if anyone has experience in placing large orders of decoys. advice of where to buy or who to talk to ! im just looking for the best deal. Anything will help ! much appreciated. im located in Fort Collins, CO.
Waterfowl hunting isn't a hobby, its a way of life.
Colorado Waterfowler
bandhunter20
hunter

Re: Looking to place a large order for some goose decoys

Postby Normmcclean » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:02 pm

I know dunns does large order deals for all the clubs in my area I dont know how good it will be with shipping but it might be worth it to call them. Next call on my list would be rogers. then scheels maybe gander since they have free shipping but I think they have a large item charge. If you can get a sale item at gander plus a $20off onlinr coupon you might be in the money. I just got some dakota full mallards for $108 to my door which was a good buy. Or call up avery dirrect or find a regional pro staffer for either dakota or avery.
Normmcclean
hunter

Postby IowaWaterfowler10 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Look at Rogers. It's ther blow out sale and I think most things have free shipping. They can probably handle the large order as they have outstanding customer service.
IowaWaterfowler10
hunter

Postby Webfootslayer » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Ditto on what Iowa said!!!!!!!!!Rogers is the best hands down
Webfootslayer
hunter

Postby blackwagon » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:57 pm

Send a email to Rogers n you will probably deal with Greg super nice guy they will give you a good deal!!!
blackwagon
hunter

Postby Fsbirdhouse » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:13 pm

If you're looking to place an order for Lessers of FA or Avery GHG brands, you better do so right away as both Macks and Cabela's have none in stock, and are waiting for current back orders to be filled. Macks thinks their B/O is four weeks out.

That means high demand, and in July/August of all things, so I would suspect their B/O may be out again in short order even when it does come in to them!
Fsbirdhouse
hunter

Return to Goose Decoy Forum