Compare goose decoys, goose setups and ideas and everything that goes with the sport of decoying geese
Moderators: MM, yellowlab, 1ynggun
Can you still get geese without using fullbodies and using only shells? Everyone tells me you need fullbodies (I already have some but cant get myself to spend that much money to get more).
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:46 pm
- Location: Illinois
You don't "need" fullbodies, they just make your spread look better. I use more shells then fullbodies anyways because I don't have all the money for them.
- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Mitchell/Aberdeen, SD
Use silos and shells. Works good. That way the geesecan see you if they are above you and it looks like FB's from out aways.
No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often.
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:09 pm
- Location: SW Michigan & Marquette
as the weather gets colder lots of geese will sit on the ground when they feed to conserve heat and energy. so, shells will look more realistic the later in the season you go.
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:42 am
- Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Posts: 598
- Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:09 pm
- Location: TN
:withstupid: :withstupid: :toofunny:
Don't argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
If that don't light your Fire, your woods WET!!!!
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:34 pm
- Location: Western Kentucky
Return to Goose Decoy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Akbraun and 6 guests