GHG fullbodys prices

Compare goose decoys, goose setups and ideas and everything that goes with the sport of decoying geese

Moderators: MM, yellowlab, 1ynggun

GHG fullbodys prices

Postby MallardKiller » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:20 pm

i was wondering guys how much the GHG fullbody geese decoys are and how much they run and does the paint chip easy or what any info would be helpful thanks

Daniel
Call'em, Whack'em And Stack'em
MallardKiller
hunter

Hey

Postby MallardKiller » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:21 pm

and how much does it cost for about a dozen GHG fullbodys are or even half a dozen thanks

Daniel
Call'em, Whack'em And Stack'em
MallardKiller
hunter

Postby easternshorehunter » Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:48 pm

they are about 125 for a 6 pack. as far as paint goes on the FB geese i have heard good and bad...i have a pack of the floaters and the paint hasnt chipped at all after a season of tuff huntin'
easternshorehunter
hunter

Postby CALLEMQUACKTN » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:25 am

I agree they are as close to the real thing as they come.ON the last day of our season this year I hade a guy sneak up to within 20 yds. of the decoys before I seen him. He came up over a levee. The man said that he could not understand why they did not fly when I hollerd at him. Boy was that to close for comfort. I told him to shot one of those decoys would cost a $ 100 ! :umm:
CALLEMQUACKTN
hunter

Postby quackkiller » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:52 am

I have some of the floaters that I abused this season and they still look brand new. I have heard good and bad about them but I use a lot of GHG products and have nothing but good things to say about them. They are by far the most realistic looking decoy on the market.
quackkiller
hunter

Postby h2ofwlr » Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:02 am

I will give to them that they look realistic. But the durability is problem yet with Avery decoys. If you want durability in CAs, stick with the Bigfoots. I think that Avery is making them better(durable), but still not there yet. I had 04s easily fail the fingernail test which means the paint will not hold up IMO. BUT, I looked at an 05 Snow FB up close, and the paint was surprisingly well bonded, a big improvment IMO. I do not know if all the 05 decoys will be like the sample that I saw the other week or not. Time will tell, and I do not like being a gieuni pig. :mrgreen:
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Goose Decoy Forum