Compare goose decoys, goose setups and ideas and everything that goes with the sport of decoying geese
Moderators: yellowlab, 1ynggun
why use silo dekes? are they better than fullbodies? Im not knockin them but i have never quite understood how a flat decoy would work.
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:45 am
We use them more as a attention getter. When you drive by our pit the thing that sticks out is our black/white silos. Use 2-3 in each family group. Doesnt feel right without them.
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:11 pm
- Location: Central Illinois
i have avery carry lite are good to.
It's only sky busting if u miss.
duck hunter cam
- Posts: 228
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:59 pm
- Location: Lidgerwood,ND
Last edited by bgoldhunter
on Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 2566
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:46 pm
- Location: Missouri
No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often.
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:09 pm
- Location: SW Michigan & Marquette
Return to Goose Decoy Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests