What to buy?

Compare goose decoys, goose setups and ideas and everything that goes with the sport of decoying geese

Moderators: MM, yellowlab, 1ynggun

What to buy?

Postby Huntman27 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:23 pm

I'm probably going to buy more higdon alphas or the new FA goose decoys. I have some of each. I like the accurate feather detail and the big ring bases of the alphas but look a little dark IMO. The FAs are easier to set up and have a little more accurate color to them IMO. Both seem to have good tough paint. Both cost about the same. Any advice? (I tried uploading a pic comparing these two but my device wouldn't let me.)
Huntman27
hunter

Re: What to buy?

Postby Webfootslayer » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 pm

if it was me Higdon all day long.I personally will never buy anything made by FA
Webfootslayer
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:04 am

BigFoot
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Postby Huntman27 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:51 am

Can't buy bigfoots because I don't have room for them and can't buy DOA, avian x or any other higher priced decoy because I can't afford them.
Huntman27
hunter

Postby DuckinFool » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:28 am

If you insist on FA's I was on either Roger's or Presley's website and saw them really marked down. That should tell you something. :wink:
Recession-neighbor loses job...Depression-you lose job...Recovery-Obama loses job.
Don't blame me.....I didn't vote for him !!!
DuckinFool
hunter

Return to Goose Decoy Forum