Avain - X Fullbodies

Compare goose decoys, goose setups and ideas and everything that goes with the sport of decoying geese

Moderators: MM, yellowlab, 1ynggun

Avain - X Fullbodies

Postby PAwaterfowldominator » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:23 am

I read the thread with 80+ posts about Avain-X fullbodies over on Goosehuntingchat. I am solely interested in Avain - X AXF feeders. I have zero interest in the walkers or sentrys. I read a lot of people complaining about the chest pain on the sentrys and walkers. I don't think I read a single complaint on the feeders though? Is this a correct assumption that the feeders chests are painted and ok? Any help is greatly appreciated.
PAwaterfowldominator
hunter

Re: Avain - X Fullbodies

Postby Drivetacks » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:30 pm

AXF's are flocked, its the painted version with the paint issues as far as i know. My buddy has a dozen and I've never noticed any issues with his, in any body position.
Drivetacks
hunter

Re: Avain - X Fullbodies

Postby SDduckhunter23 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:57 pm

My friend has 1.5 doz walkers and 1.5 Doz feeders all flocked. They r 3 years old and the only noticeable wear on them is a little flocking has rubbed off on the heads. That's about it!
Carter Klatt

As you get older, and hunting time is more available to you, it can get easy to go back to a honey hole too often. Next thing you know, it's not so much honey and more of a hole.
SDduckhunter23
hunter

Return to Goose Decoy Forum