anyone hunt northeast texas? sulphur springs??

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

anyone hunt northeast texas? sulphur springs??

Postby bndedmllrd83 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:30 pm

just wondering if anyone hunting in this area is hunting for ducks these days! if so, lets see if we can hook up and get on some ducks.
"If it flies, it dies"
bndedmllrd83
Newb

Re: anyone hunt northeast texas? sulphur springs??

Postby fishpig30 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 am

I hunt about 30 minutes north of Sulphur Springs
fishpig30
hunter

Postby bndedmllrd83 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 pm

cooper lake? or private?
"If it flies, it dies"
bndedmllrd83
Newb

Postby duckpoop1956 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:52 pm

I'm will be coming to Texas ALONE next thursday from arizona. I just came off of a north dakota/nebraska duckhunt. I'll be hunting till sunday. This will be my first time coming to texas duckhunting and I am interested in the panhandle.If the hunt is somewhat successful I will buy my entire year license. and return every couple of weeks or so. I have read several articles about the playa lakes and have spoke to a warden Jake Simmering from sherman county about them. I am 50 years old and have everything I need for duckhunting. I have been duckhunting my entire life and originally from Minnesota and Wisconsin.I will be bringing a 12 foot flat boat,layout blind and a dog. The dog is young and North Dakota was his first hunt and we hunted there for 14 days. He is a chessie/lab cross and the 5th dog of this cross I have owned.I am coming there(Texas) with no idea where to go so I will be scouting a lot. The warden told me that Texas landowners are receptive to duckhunters and so does several websites that I have been to. I am not really into hunting where there are other duckhunters are because I like to use decoys and work the birds with calls. I sell exotic wood duck calls and like to think :lol3: I know how to use them. If anybody wants to show me the lay of the land I will trade in my opinion the best duck call or lanyards made. My calls you can run water through and turn them aroud and call ducks. My email address is wheresthebass1@yahoo.com.
Thanks,
Darryl Mathews
Long gone and in a hurry
duckpoop1956
hunter

Postby redneckpilot » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Im in good ol' SS. Need to get to gether and hunt.
redneckpilot
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum