Duck Hunting Forum banner

Photograph your hunt

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  AAR 
#1 ·
I would like to photograph your dove or duck hunt, preferably a hunt with several people, and bird dogs, also preferably close to my location in NC. I would be willing to give you photographs of your hunt and your dogs at work in the field.

#2 ·
Sure Buddddddy :thumbsup:

Someone's just going to let you show up to their honey hole and shoot photos just for "photography practice" I guess you wouldn't even think about bringing a gun would you :no:

I guess they would if they wanted to find you there next weekend :rolleyes:

#3 ·
people really do need to lighten up on here. maybe... just maybe, the guy is actually telling the truth and wants to take pictures. if you arent interested in what he is offering then dont post, no need to be hostile about it. dont know why so many people out here are like that. id be glad to let you come out with me but i dont got a dog and theres usually only 2 of us so it prob wouldnt be that exciting of a photo shoot but id love to get some pictures of us scarin birds.

#4 ·
I can't speak for the poster but do have some friends that are photographers that go with people to take pics and use for professional purposes like sending to DU mag, and other publications. Although these guys typically do not hunt but just there to take pictures in actual hunting situations.

Eric

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.