Trade for duck or goose hunting

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Trade for duck or goose hunting

Postby pheasants » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:25 am

Hi, live in SW Iowa and looking to extend by waterfowl hunting season. Waterfowl hunting in Iowa is pretty much a joke after Opening week so would like to get out. I have LOTS of decoys, both FB goose and duck as well as floater goose and duck decoys too. Basicallly I have everything really needed except for a boat but dont use that too much duck hunting up here. I can offer to trade a fishing trip or two in Iowas BEST fishing lake for walleye, white/yellow bass, perch, and maybe smallmouth or a few other kinds of fish. I grew up fishing this lake my whole life and know it really well. I have a boat and can provide lodging. All you would need to do is get to the lake or meet me in SW Iowa and ride along with me and pay for food and license. I am looking for either duck or goose hunting, private or public if it is any good. Either tag along to you can just point me in the direction. Thanks. You can PM me or call me. Name is Jeremy, I work at a hosp and I am 23. I travel to most midwest states to go hunting. 712-309-6133. I have Dec 17-22nd off so would really like to go during these times but let me know what u think. Thanks fellas.
pheasants
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum