NC ducks and swan for deer and hogs

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

NC ducks and swan for deer and hogs

Postby fishhuntnc » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Eastern NC redheads, bluebills,pintails,blackducks and plenty more for good deer and or hog hunting in the carolinas.This is the real deal see thousands of birds in a day, hunt gaint diver/pintail spreads on pamlico sound and its tributaries.Shoot blackducks, teal and other puddle ducks in smaller marshes, ponds and creeks.Get a swan permit and I'll carry you swan hunting if thats what you want.I am not a guide and of my hunting is fair chase on public water no impoundments, no bait or anything else thats shady just have a lifetime of hunting, fishing and living on and around this water.We just want to see a bunch of deer or hogs we ARE NOT trophy hunters but we dont want to shoot all your game up ethier.Figured it was worth a shot to offer pm me if interested.
fishhuntnc
hunter

Re: NC ducks and swan for deer and hogs

Postby bayraider » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:26 am

Where are you located? I have a cabin, with deer stand around that we may can talk about. got doe tags too.
bayraider
hunter

Postby fishhuntnc » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:54 pm

careret county
fishhuntnc
hunter

Postby greenhead_101 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:36 pm

do you take out any youth??
‎"When times are tough,
and the flocks are small,
take your time,
and kill them all"
greenhead_101
hunter

Postby emusmacker » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:22 pm

I have 189acres in NE ga, full of deer. We plant wheat food plots and in yrs past have called em the killing fields. Woulg be glad to swap out a couple deer hunts for a 3 day duck hunt. Let me know if interested.
emusmacker
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum