I want to hunt ducks somewhere good!!!

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

I want to hunt ducks somewhere good!!!

Postby river rats » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:48 am

Hey guys i am located in central kansas so our duck hunting is not the greatest. I would love to experience a river hunt or timber hunt somewhere else. I lease about 4000 acres that I guide deer hunts on. I would be more than willing to trade turkeys or predators or even prime bass fishing to hunt ducks somewhere. Let me know if anyone is interested.
river rats
hunter

Re: I want to hunt ducks somewhere good!!!

Postby Clcogburn85 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 pm

What about a good southest ok duck hunt for a deer hunt
Clcogburn85
hunter

Postby Shooter1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Got ducks in Tennessee on or near Reelfoot and the Mississippi. Interested?
Good Times
Shooter1
hunter

Postby kwright » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:47 pm

can come down here to southwest GA to kill all the wood ducks you can carry and then another morning il put you on some canvasbacks, bluebills, and ringnecks...hit me up
kwright
hunter

Postby ARduckboy24 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:42 am

Arkansas timber hunting
if it flies it dies........if it sits it dies to
Central Arkansas: ducks, geese, deer, dove, and coyote. Northern Arkansas: turkery,ducks, deer, dove, and coyotes. Kansas:turkey, coyote, deer, phesant(not yet but will soon), duck and geese.
ARduckboy24
hunter

Postby Riverjumper » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:39 pm

What's wrong with central KS? I have had some of my best duck hunts there.
Riverjumper
hunter

Postby mow and go » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 am

I got some good duck/goose hunting land in central and southeast kansas..
"Were like a bank all we take is Green"-Fred Zink

"If you can't run with the big dogs. then stay on the porch"-Dad

"There are world champion duck callers.. and world champion duck killers.. I am a duck killer"
mow and go
hunter

Postby KGChunter » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:19 pm

I wish I had something to trade you...but here in NC we dont have many ducks or big deer! I would like to come up there and deer hunt though.
KGChunter
hunter

Postby Van1 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:46 am

Well, if it's good duck hunting you want we have it in many places. I hunt the Hudson and Mohawk rivers, Saratoga Lake, Lake Champlain, St. Lawrence River, the Jersey shore and Virginia and can take you to any one or more of them depending on time you have and time of season..

We shoot mallards, blacks, ring neck, gadwall, woodies (early), mergansers (all three), teal both blue and green (early), blue bills, goldeneyes, buffleheads, eiders and more. If I knew how to load photos on onto this I would but I can email them to you if you are interested. I have been swapping hunts for over 20 years and have met some awesome people, many of whom became close friends over time.

I find most people who are dissatisfied with a hunt have unrealistic expectations and don't enjoy the day in the field unless they limit out (which we do do on a fairly regular basis) but I don't guarantee. I do guarantee you'll see a lot of ducks no matter where we go. Being just shy of the Canadian border in Upstate NY we see a lot of waterfowl here. If you want to give it a try email me directly and I'll send photos and a phone number for you to contact me.
Safe Hunting,
Brian
Anyone int'd in swapping a Turkey, duck or goose hunt, contact me at odi1053@aol.com
Van1
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum