texas axis deer and hog hunt for???? what u got

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

texas axis deer and hog hunt for???? what u got

Postby kwacksmacker12 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:17 pm

hello,
my name is chance morgan i am 18 and the operation manager and guide at our family hunting ranch.it is high fenced and in east texas and we have great axis deer hunts and some HUGE river bottom hogs i would consider anything..mainly a duck or goose hunt but lets work something out. chance-morgan@sbcglobal.net
Attachments
CDY_0006.JPG
kwacksmacker12
hunter

Re: texas axis deer and hog hunt for???? what u got

Postby quackstacker2 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:39 pm

What about a Ky deer hunt? We've got some big ole deer around her................With Mass. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Postby capt.mack » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:46 pm

hi chance

captain aaron mack here in rockport tx
hey saw you were looking to do some duckhunting, if its still on give me a call or email and will see what we can set up, hope to here from ya soon.
thanks capt.mack
capt.mack
Newb

Postby newbie2ducks » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 pm

florida gator hunt?
newbie2ducks
hunter

Postby Drattleff » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Hello Chance

Live in Indianapolis IN and can turn you on to some fantastic Canada goose field hunting, also mallards. Took over 125 canadas out of 1 of our fields in a weeks time. It was crazy last year. Also can do midwest whitetail. Arrowed a monster 275lb 8 pointer 2 years ago. Can send pics if interested. Let talk

DRAT
Drattleff
hunter

Postby ARduckboy24 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:32 am

i may be able to set something up for a AR timber or field hunt for ducks and the ocassional goose or 2 that fly by.
if it flies it dies........if it sits it dies to
Central Arkansas: ducks, geese, deer, dove, and coyote. Northern Arkansas: turkery,ducks, deer, dove, and coyotes. Kansas:turkey, coyote, deer, phesant(not yet but will soon), duck and geese.
ARduckboy24
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum