Arkansas Timber Hunts

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Arkansas Timber Hunts

Postby ShootinDrakes » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:29 am

I'm trying to see if anyone would be interested in swapping some public land hunts out of state. I hunt hard all year long, mostly public grounds, but it would be nice to get out of the state and try some different places. I can't say that we limit out everyday, but I will say we still do pretty dang good. We hunt flooded timber, open water, fields and all the above depending on where the ducks are at the time. If anyone is interested let me know . . .
ShootinDrakes
hunter

Re: Arkansas Timber Hunts

Postby mcodrake » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:38 pm

where are you located in arkansas
mcodrake
hunter

Postby MYYELLOWDOG » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 pm

ILL TRADE YOU A TEAL HUNT WITH A GUARENTTED LIMIT OPENING DAY 2011. 6 YEARS RUNNING WE HAVE LIMITED OUT EVERY OPENING DAY WHERE WE HUNT HERE IN NEBRASKA.
MYYELLOWDOG
hunter

Postby backyardsniper » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:21 am

I have plenty of whitetail and turkey if that interests you im in west ky, around paducah. If not i would be interested in coming to AR and maybe paying a little guide fee if you can help me out on some public land hunts. I usually ge ta week of vacation in Jan and i only live 3-4 hours from central Ar so i could come in on a weekend for just a day or two hunt. Let me know if you are interested. I also teach a little long range shooting if that kind of stuff is up your ally
backyardsniper
hunter

Postby reelcranky » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:58 am

PM sent
reelcranky
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum