Canvasbacks for Mallards

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Canvasbacks for Mallards

Postby SouthernWingsAssaultTeam » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Located in FL/GA , depending on where the birds may be at that time , this would be public land ,Im just looking to swap with anybody that is located in the southern states , and is willing to trade to take me and a hunting parnter to public land or private to kill Mallards , Widgeon , or Pintail. Tons of Cans here and chance of killing Redhead or any other diver. Also tons of wood ducks on our private land. The hunt would be either from a layout boat or from a regular boat. Not expected anything fancy just a swap between a fellow duckhunter to experience something different. Also can bring along a few buddys if you would like.Also i would like to add if you are interested we would find a place to stay bc i dont have the means of providing anyone with a lodge,there is a motel very close to where we will be hunting. THanks alot
Last edited by SouthernWingsAssaultTeam on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rodney Hill
Echo championship calls prostaff
Avian X Fieldstaff
SouthernWingsAssaultTeam
hunter

Re: Canvasbacks for Mallards

Postby Laprest » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:53 pm

What Part of Florida do you hunt? I live in Fort Lauderdale but I have ownership of a fantastic property for Late season Mallards in Missouri.
Laprest
hunter

Postby Lodi Rebel » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm

I would gladly trade some Mallards for some Osceolas!!!! We will hunt greentimber, corn fields, or moist soil impoundments.... Maybe a few cypress brakes if the mallards are using them early morning...
Lodi Rebel
hunter

Postby Drattleff » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Whats up? I can put you on mallards and tons of Canada Geese. Feild Hunting in Indianapolis, IN. Not to dad a drive from northern Fla. I have 11 different farms that hold birds in December and Jan. If interested, email me back. I would like to opportunity to shoot a can or a redhead

DRAT
Drattleff
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum