Antelope and mule deer hunt trade

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Antelope and mule deer hunt trade

Postby corbin2008 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi i am looking to trade a hunt for a Mule deer and Antelope hunt on 18k plus acres of private ground.This ground has so many goats on it we are tagged out the first day before noon.The deer are a little harder to find it may take you a few day's to get on a shooter.PLus you can shoot coyotes and Prairie dog's all day long.The tags are on a draw but it run's a 100% chance of getting your tag.And you can shoot doe goats for $33.00 a tag over the counter.I would like to trade for a gator hunt , bear, or a Exotic hunt,or Sea ducks Just let me know what you have to offer no deer or fish thanks JIM
corbin2008
hunter

Re: Antelope and mule deer hunt trade

Postby divers demise » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:26 am

what state Wyoming?
divers demise
hunter

Postby corbin2008 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:46 am

Yes wyoming south of new castle wyoming
corbin2008
hunter

Postby divers demise » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:20 pm

e mail me and I will send some pic's of what I can offer highunt@hotmail.com
divers demise
hunter

Postby corbin2008 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:44 pm

i got you my e-mail sent for the pics thanks jim
corbin2008
hunter

Postby washingtonmuley » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:53 pm

pm sent
washingtonmuley
State Moderator

Postby skull » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Hello corbin2008
You have PM
skull
Newb

Postby wackemstackem » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 am

I got all the sea ducks you want.Scoter eider and old squaw.Pm for details
It's my Island.
wackemstackem
muppet paster

Postby Van1 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 am

Well, if it's good duck hunting you want we have it in many places. I hunt the Hudson and Mohawk rivers, Saratoga Lake, Lake Champlain, St. Lawrence River, the Jersey shore and Virginia and can take you to any one or more of them depending on time you have and time of season..

We shoot mallards, blacks, ring neck, gadwall, woodies (early), mergansers (all three), teal both blue and green (early), blue bills, goldeneyes, buffleheads, eiders, Old Squaw and more. If I knew how to load photos on onto this I would but I can email them to you if you are interested. I have been swapping hunts for over 20 years and have met some awesome people, many of whom became close friends over time.

I find most people who are dissatisfied with a hunt have unrealistic expectations and don't enjoy the day in the field unless they limit out (which we do do on a fairly regular basis) but I don't guarantee. I do guarantee you'll see a lot of ducks no matter where we go. Being just shy of the Canadian border in Upstate NY we see a lot of waterfowl here. If you want to give it a try email me directly and I'll send photos and a phone number for you to contact me.
Safe Hunting,
Brian
Anyone int'd in swapping a Turkey, duck or goose hunt, contact me at odi1053@aol.com
Van1
hunter

Postby MissedAgain » Wed May 23, 2012 7:10 pm

It is too late for me to get a gator tag for this year - the primary lottery has ended. I'm also booked for hunting this year already.

If it is something you want (one-on-one with a gator) - we can do it next year (2013). FL Gator season is typically late September if I remember right. Night hunting, running around with mud motors & spotlights. You can bait 'em with a peg and/or snag 'em with a fish pole, get it in close enough to dart it with a crossbow and then it is time for tug o'war with the mighty swamp lizard. Once you wear it out, we bang stick 'em and go look for another. Limit is 2. Average size is about 7-8 ft, 10 and up is just plain big. Anything over 9 ft is serious and will take a while to subdue. (A buddy had an 11 break an airboat hull in an attack! - I run aluminum boats so worst it can do is crunch 'em a little. LOL!)

I'm big on wanting a speed goat and mulie. Any mulie is good by me - same for the speed goats. I'm not big into the huge/trophy thing (easy to please), any goat/deer is a trophy. I've got bad ears so I'm happy to get anything.

I've been doing trades on & off since 2000 - made some good friends. I design & build Hybrid Duck Boats, trade those for hunts every now and again. A mule deer & goat hunt would be good for 2 boats if we weren't trading the gator hunt.

Thanks - PM me if interested.

Rich
What duck?
MissedAgain
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum