MS Mallards for ????

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

MS Mallards for ????

Postby Lodi Rebel » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Hello, I am willing to swap some duck hunting in green timber, corn fields, cypress and tupelo gum breaks, or moist soil areas. We mainly hunt mallards, but if the weather is warm its gads, woods, and teal with a few mallards... I have pics covering many years of duck hunting, I will send some for the very intrested swapper!!! I have a very nice 6 bedroom lodge and heated indoor dog kennels for your best friend...

For a Osceola hunt in Florida, a turkey hunt in Oregon on snake river, or a Merriam-not in Montana.

Serious Inquiries only please....

Thanks, Lodi Rebel.
Lodi Rebel
hunter

Re: MS Mallards for ????

Postby masonman » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:14 am

pm sent to you rebel!
masonman
Newb

Postby jteunis » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Would you be interested in Salmon fishing out of Grand Haven, MI? We catch a lot of salmon all summer, we could arrange for you to come at the peak times.
My son and I are headed south for the week of Thanksgiving and are looking for some place to hunt ducks and geese.

Let me know if you are interested.
jteunis
hunter

Postby quackstacker2 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:37 pm

How about Ky deer hunting. I have a lodge to house you and several more? PM me if interest!
A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
quackstacker2
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Re:

Postby philipabraham » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:08 am

Nice post.Keep posting.thanks.
philipabraham
Newb

Return to Swap Hunt Forum