Black Ducks For Arkansas Mallards??

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Black Ducks For Arkansas Mallards??

Postby Mallard Mick » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:38 am

Looking for someone interested in trading out a couple days of Black Duck hunting for a weekend of Rice field or flooded timber hunting let me know if anyone is interested in it

Thanks,Mick :salude:
Mallard Mick
hunter

Postby fabes468 » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:27 am

i would say yes but i aint seen too many this year and didnt even shoot one :thumbsdown:
FABES
fabes468
hunter

Postby smokinquacknc » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:47 pm

i would love to but i couldnt promise you blacks i could possibly promise to see blacks and kill ducks, but maybe not kill the black ducks. the black duck numbers have fallen in the past years in north carolina along with the rest of the ducks, i could however promise you pintails, mallards, gadwalls, and widgeon, but im sure you see enoguh of that.
smokinquacknc
hunter

Black ducks for Ark Mallards

Postby Bodad » Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:53 pm

I might be interested. Can guarantee you a black duck a day (limit) not hybred every day and Atlantic Brant 2 per day limit. Plus oldsquaw and merganzer opportunites. Hunt would be at Barnegate Bay NJ.
Take a kid duck hunting. Show him the best that life has to offer.
Bodad
hunter

blacks

Postby badabing1997 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:43 pm

i am very interested....we have a great black duck hunting here on cape cod...you are only allowed one bird a day though//but there are a lot of others to shoot....we get mallards but it is to9ugh since we usually hunt the salt marshes
badabing1997
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum