NY Striped Bass, blues & False Albacore for?

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

NY Striped Bass, blues & False Albacore for?

Postby CGeminski » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:37 pm

I live on the eastern end of Long Island, NY, we have fantastic fishing here in the spring for striped bass & bluefish and in the fall we have also have small tuna called False Albacore. I have an 18ft center console with all spin, conventional & fly tackle needed and would offer a fishing trip for two in exchange for a hunting trip for two.

Hunts I would consider include the following..... javelina, hogs, mule deer, whitetail, pronghorn, pheasants, turkey, coyote & prairie dogs. I would also consider any waterfowl hunts, especially those close to NY.

Check out this video, the guide service is not me... but in the fall I would be fishing the same place in Montauk. The fishing here can be INSANE as you will see in the video. I fished Montauk Oct 10th this year and we lost count of how many fish we landed, we left the fish biting with sore arms! Spring fishing may also include sight casting to bass on the flats...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGkIc4JP ... re=related
CGeminski
hunter

Re: NY Striped Bass, blues & False Albacore for?

Postby TominatorNY » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:35 pm

I sent you a PM about some duck hunting around Syracuse, NY
TominatorNY
hunter

Re: NY Striped Bass, blues & False Albacore for?

Postby CGeminski » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:54 am

Never got the PM TominatorNY......
CGeminski
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum