Goose or Deer in Southern Indiana for duck or goose hunt???

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Goose or Deer in Southern Indiana for duck or goose hunt???

Postby jordanflick20 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:15 am

hey guys looking to swap a southern indiana goose hunt for a duck or goose hunt somewhere else. I would throw in ducks to but season is only in for about another week. anyways got some great fields to hunt this year should be a exciting and great time or if ducks and geese arent your thing i also have 130 acres of prime whitetail hunting when season is in
jordanflick20
hunter

Re: Goose or Deer in Southern Indiana for duck or goose hunt???

Postby Van1 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:49 am

Well, if it's good duck hunting you want we have it in many places. I hunt the Hudson and Mohawk rivers, Saratoga Lake, Lake Champlain, St. Lawrence River, the Jersey shore and Virginia and can take you to any one or more of them depending on time you have and time of season..

We shoot mallards, blacks, ring neck, gadwall, woodies (early), mergansers (all three), teal both blue and green (early), blue bills, goldeneyes, buffleheads, eiders and more. If I knew how to load photos on onto this I would but I can email them to you if you are interested. I have been swapping hunts for over 20 years and have met some awesome people, many of whom became close friends over time.

I find most people who are dissatisfied with a hunt have unrealistic expectations and don't enjoy the day in the field unless they limit out (which we do do on a fairly regular basis) but I don't guarantee. I do guarantee you'll see a lot of ducks no matter where we go. Being just shy of the Canadian border in Upstate NY we see a lot of waterfowl here. If you want to give it a try email me directly and I'll send photos and a phone number for you to contact me.
Safe Hunting,
Brian
Anyone int'd in swapping a Turkey, duck or goose hunt, contact me at odi1053@aol.com
Van1
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum