Lake Seminole Hunt

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Lake Seminole Hunt

Postby 2catchfish » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:34 am

I would like to trade a duck hunting trip on lake Seminole for a duck or dove hunting trip in North Florida or South Georgia. My buddies and I hunt Seminole 3-6 days a week. If you have a son or daughter my son and I have enjoyed some goods shooting on youth weekend. I will provide boat , decoys, and room. Thanks!
2catchfish
Newb

Re: Lake Seminole Hunt

Postby destinflwigeonslayer » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:25 pm

i would definitely be willing to trade a duck hunt i live in destin fl, we kill a lot of bufflehead,bluebill,gadwall,cans,reds, and green wings,,i would really like to hunt with u on seminole, i am looking to kill ringers,wigeon,cans,or ruddys, mainly are the ones i want to kill,,- thanx Royce :grooving:
destinflwigeonslayer
Newb

Postby 2catchfish » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 am

That sounds like we can work something out. I sure wish we could go tomorrow, I was there this weekend and there were thousands of Ringnecks hanging around. We would run up 200-300 hundred and hide in the grass and they would work right back in. It was beautiful to watch but a little depressing at the same time.
2catchfish
Newb

Postby sigalphjoe44 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:30 pm

2catchfish: do you have any photos of cans you've busted? I sent a PM but no response?? I could definitely put you on some good hunts but I'm really hoping for a can. they are a rarity down here where Im at.
sigalphjoe44
hunter

Postby 2catchfish » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Sorry about not replying to PM but I am computer challenged. I have pictures on my phone and if I can I will send some. We don't usually have real good luck with the Cans in the early part of the season but later we usually set up on an island just off the open water and hunt them till around 8 and then we head to where we are goint to hunt Ringnecks.
2catchfish
Newb

Postby sigalphjoe44 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:24 pm

I'd prefer shooting them later anyways. My whole reason for going would be for a trophy hunt. Let me know if your interested and Ill put you on some hunts here in central florida. drop me your email address and Ill send you some photos if your interested.
sigalphjoe44
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum