tennessee river fishing trip for duck hunt in al

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

tennessee river fishing trip for duck hunt in al

Postby Blackcloud5 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:47 pm

I will guide you on the best fishing trip of your life this summer on lake wilson on the tennessee river. You can choose to catch smallmouth bass, catfish, stripe(saltwater, hybrid, white), or bluegill your choice in exchange for a good duck or goose hunt in alabama. The fish are always biting and your garunteed to catch your limit. Let me know what you think.
Cut Em
Blackcloud5
hunter

Re: tennessee river fishing trip for duck hunt in al

Postby CecilWoodie » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:33 am

I live in Cecil, AL just in Montgomery county. Here we fish the Tallapoosa, the Coosa, and the Alabama rivers. We catch stripers in the 15-25 lb class on the 'Poosa and have some of the best spot-bass fishing around on the coosa river, with fish in the 3-4 lb range regularly. HOWEVER, I've never caught smallies. I've traveled to Lake Guntersville in N. AL in search of smallies but no luck as of yet. That being said, I have several ponds that I plant rice in and then flood which produce a fair amount of woodies, mergansers, mallards, and canada's. I also have a 2 acre flooded-timber whole that is strictly woodies and also an oxbow that connects to a creek running through my property. I'm constantly having to beg friends to hunt because i simply do not have enough guns to cover all the holes when these birds hole-hop. I can email pics of last season hunts if interested
scout, scout, scout.... fail.....scout some more
CecilWoodie
hunter

Postby CecilWoodie » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:37 am

a couple of pics from last season
scout, scout, scout.... fail.....scout some more
CecilWoodie
hunter

Postby CecilWoodie » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:42 am

Im having issues posting pics. Bare with me