Delta Hunting

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Delta Hunting

Postby O/UDuck Hunter » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:00 pm

I got all kinds of property in the california delta from walnut grove to isleton and have a good dove spot along with several fields for ducks and geese. Hit me up if you want to hunt.
O/UDuck Hunter
hunter

Re: Delta Hunting

Postby O/UDuck Hunter » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:51 pm

If anyone has any questions go ahead and send me a message
O/UDuck Hunter
hunter

Postby tako1972 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:31 am

I lived in the bay area for about ten years, orignally Im from SoCal. Now I live in Central Texas (Austin).If you want to take me along on a hunt during done of my visits back to the bay area I'd gladly put you on some ducks and geese here. Either on my property or the coast. Let me know.
tako1972
hunter

Postby fishin444 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

My brother and I would love to hunt your property. We normally hunt the refuges if we can get drawn that is. When we do get drawn we cart out at least one sack of garbage and spent shells. Hunt both upland and waterfowl. Both were taught to respect the land we hunt on. Live in Sacramento.
fishin444
hunter

Postby C_Robes42 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:20 am

I live in Tracy but grew up in oakley my whole life im new to duck and goose hunting but would love to get out there and hunt with my dad and older brother we are respectful and we ALWAYS police our hunting area for trash and shells we like to leave the places the way we found them or better
C_Robes42
Newb

Postby BassNut » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:34 pm

O/UDuck Hunter wrote:I got all kinds of property in the california delta from walnut grove to isleton and have a good dove spot along with several fields for ducks and geese. Hit me up if you want to hunt.

Are you looking for some trading? Let me know. I have a 4 man up in Sutter on the south end of the refuge.
BassNut
hunter

Postby RefugeRat4Life » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:22 am

I would love to! Do you have boating access? Finally got the War Eagle ready and would enjoy taking you out on it.
JD
And on the 9th day, God looked down on his planned paradise and said, "now that I have a caretaker, I need a protector." So God made a hunter...
RefugeRat4Life
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum