Great Lakes Old Squaw for???

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Great Lakes Old Squaw for???

Postby g_maxson » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:13 am

This is for Old Squaw hunting on the Great Lakes out of Michigan. Even better than East and West coast hunting for them. We are very diligent and you will shoot a 6 bird limit of drake old squaw unless we get weathered in which only happens usually 1 or 2 days per season. Hunting will be from a layout boat and most birds will be inside 15 yards.

Looking for any options but top choices would be:

1) Brant
2) Any turkey other than Easterns
3) Florida gators

Serious offers only please. Limits shot last year 30 out of 32 days of hunting, so I expect the same diligence out of any hunt offered. Not really looking for a "chance", but offers where the person offering put's in as much effort as I will put in for them. This is a 2 hunter deal. I will host 2 hunters and will trade for a hunt for 2 hunters. If you have something good and more than 2 hunters, definetly can accomodate more.

Sorry, DHC cropped the pics, so the right is cut off.

g_maxson
hunter

Re: Great Lakes Old Squaw for???

Postby wigeon » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I know its not on your list but I might feel like making a swap. If you would be interested in shooting gadwalls, GW teal, Wigeons in Louisiana or Arkansas. I have a excellent Canvas back spot to mix in also. Just a thought
A man that dont carry a knife might as well put on a dress and carry a purse
wigeon
hunter

Postby snowhunter2000 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:50 pm

I have Indiana turkey hunts i guide every year we run about 85 percent on big toms would that be some thing u would trade for?It would be fully guided on private ground.JIM
snowhunter2000
hunter

Postby WildDuckman » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:29 am

I can offer you a central ky deer hunt where you will be hunting large corn fields, woods and opens fields. I know you said no eastern turkey but i can offer that as well. Plus I will put you up in a house of mine that will be just yours and your buddy for the week.... Send me a PM if you're interested.
WildDuckman
hunter

Postby Bass,Bucks,andplentyofDucks » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:12 am

Would you be interested in hunting Rios in Oklahoma? There are birds all over down here and I've got plenty of land to hunt them on. I'll get you guys on birds and licenses aren't that expensive either. I could provide lodging and pick up from the air port in okc and provide transpotation the time you're here. we've also got a three tom limit so bring plenty of shells or arrows. Also I just got a boat so we can do some bass fishing when we aren't chasing birds. If this sounds like something you would be interested in send me a pm. Hope to hear from you buddy.
Bass,Bucks,andplentyofDucks
hunter

Postby g_maxson » Thu May 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Adding a few additional photos from last year. I'm sure DHC will cut off the right edge, but you get the point.

g_maxson
hunter

Postby GunNRun » Fri May 24, 2013 8:59 pm

I'll swap ya a BRANT shoot in NY. You will not be dissapointed! PM me.
GunNRun
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum