Duck Hunting Forum banner

Looking For Gulf Shores Fishing/Trade waterfowl Hunt

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  teamoutlaw 
#1 ·
Me and a friend will be in Gulf Shores, alabama August 25, 26, 27. Looking to do some fishing. plan on fishing from shore if we have to.

What I can offer you.

Wisconsin- south of Milwaukee so there is plenty to do here. We have some fields good for canada geese, occasional ducks. I have a 16ft boat we can take out on area marshes for ducks or geeese also whichever you prefer.

We can target some divers if you prefer but would do so from the big boat.

End of Set thru Early Dec.

Southern Ill- pit hunting in a dry field 200 yards from refuge. puddle ducks, canadas, specks, snows. we shot over 300 ducks here last season. canadas never got here in good numbers. did shoot some specks and snows. thanksgiving to end of jan.

West KY- flooded timber in cypress swamps. target puddle ducks. flooded beans, corn, etc. we have all the options here and can target any fowl or even go to KY lake for divers or mixed bag. I prefer the timber because limits can be easy if the birds are here in decent numbers. (I scout hard) Thanksgiving till end of Jan

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.