Trade NY Saltwater fishing for?

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Trade NY Saltwater fishing for?

Postby CGeminski » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:57 pm

I have a 18ft Parker center console and fish eastern Long Island, NY in the Hamptons. I would be willing to trade a 3 day fishing trip for two people targeting striped bass, bluefish, fluke and other bottom fish (June to Oct) for other hunts or fishing trips.... I am open to suggestions. I have all the necessary gear including flyrods, spin rods & bottom fishing rods, and NY saltwater licenses are free. Our fishing here is outstanding and you will definitely take home some quality fish for the dinner table as well as have a lot of fun. If you hit it at the right time you could be casting flies to striped bass on the flats, live baiting fluke in local bays, casting to blitzing blues and bass or hanging on as a 8lb false albacore takes 150 yards of line off your reel on its first run. Just imagine what a 12lb false albacore can do!

Anyone interested, please let me know what you have to offer and please respond in kind, a 3 day trip for 2 people as well. I am open to suggestions from anyone interested.
CGeminski
hunter

Re: Trade NY Saltwater fishing for?

Postby cfkid8 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Would you be interested in a Western NY Early Season Goose Hunt during the 2013-2014 season? let me know maybe we can set something up. We kill alot of birds here early season and have extra blinds to accommodate two extra guys. shoot me a pm and I can send you some pictures of our success this year.
cfkid8
hunter

Re: Trade NY Saltwater fishing for?

Postby CGeminski » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:16 pm

Thanks... I will keep it in mind. We kill a lot of geese here, so it's not really something I cant do locally. I am more interested in experiences we dont get here on LI as much.... snow goose, turkeys, salmon fishing on Lake Ontario, etc.
CGeminski
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum