Arkansas Duck for something I dont have here.

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Arkansas Duck for something I dont have here.

Postby greenster » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:19 pm

I've done this before many years ago but thinking of seeing what kind of offers I could get this time. Last time I traded 3 days of green timber for Missouri conservation geese. Willing to do multi-day hunt for two people for equal trade. with good water level's I have over 75,000 huntable acres of green timber in my area. Plus additional marshes, back water swamps, and bayou's. The majority of holes are accessible via boat. I do have access to Private rice fields and marsh areas, but Very rarely hunt them. Those looking for 5 star guided hunt or not willing to do a light amount of work need not apply. All hunts will be grass roots style on pressured birds that have been shot and called at throughout the flyway. I can not promise boo koo's of birds, But I can promise you'll become addicted to the timber. I have all necessary equipment, Ie. Boat, gun's, Decoys, Cook stove,.(Dog retired) Accommodations can be made MUCH closer to hunt times.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Arkansas Duck for something I dont have here.

Postby redneckgoosebuster22 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Man i would love to hunt the green timber its just about the only thing i havent done yet besides east and west coast seaducks but i dont know if i have enough to offer, up here in northern il ive got a good size boat blind 17.5 ft alumacraft with a homemade blind and hunt some cooling lakes and the rivers around here which can produce pleanty of ducks also i got some good fields where we put a hurt on the canadians. but the last 3-4 years with this warm weather id feel bad even wasting your time talking about a trade unless its the last couple weeks of duck season or mid january for geese. Anyways i guess its worth a shot only costs me a few minutes to type and you a few to read. if your intersted shoot me a pm for more info
redneckgoosebuster22
hunter

Postby cn44 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Sounds like a heck of an offer to trade! If you'd like to hunt pheasants shoot me a pm! Have dogs and plenty of ground to hunt.
cn44
hunter

Postby hawkeye55 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:52 am

Texas Coastal marsh hunts. Pintail, redheads, widgeon are main birds also have teal, spoonies, buffies and bluebills. Birds are prime for mounting in January. Would hunt from Rockport area south to around Baffin bay in salt water marsh and depending on water levels and birds a couple of fresh water lakes, where we add gadwalls, mallards, ringnecks and canvasbacks to the bag. Also the possibility of afternoon dove hunts depending on dates.

Have boat, dog and all needed equipment. Some help in setting out decoy rig (Texas rigged) is appreciated. We hunt from layout blinds.

I have a few pictures posted from prior years on the site.
hawkeye55
hunter

Postby SMSovis » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 am

Layout boat sea duck hunt? Eiders, Scooter, Old Squaw... Prob brant as well...

PM me if you are interested....
"Crime doesn't pay, and weasels finish last."
SMSovis
hunter

Postby greenster » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:46 am

KEEP THEM coming.. Just because I have specifically respond to you doesn't mean no, My hunting buddy is like marriage, He's got some weight in this decision as-well.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby AR Dave » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:52 am

Where's that pheasant hunt cn44?
AR Dave
hunter

Postby BonifayFLAboy » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:54 pm

How bout a Florida Gator hunt. I have all Equipment and you could harvest 2 gators. If interested pm me
God, Family, Hunting. Let us keep our priorities in line!
BonifayFLAboy
hunter

Postby birdyhunter » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:07 am

I could do a fl hog hunt/ wood duck hunt combo. 100% success on the hogs and then hunt woodies in some of our backwater swamps, lakes and roost ponds.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
birdyhunter
hunter

Postby clandry628 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:51 pm

I'm in S. Louisiana and can arrange speckled belly goose hunt in the rice fields of Gueydan, LA (formerly Duck Capital). a marsh hunt after the first of the year for Greys, widgeons, mallards, but mostly Pintail.

Also available a fine fishing trip off the coast of LA for speckled trout, grouper, redfish, red snapper.

I tried to put some photos but file size too big.

Lots to offer.

Let me know

Chris Landry
337-349-2989
clandry628
hunter

Postby CGeminski » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Long Island, NY Saltwater fishing for striped bass, bluefish, false albacore (fall only) in an 18ft center console. If you come fishing, I can also promise you some of the best clams you have ever tasted, fresh dug in our local bays. Also can offer waterfowling here for brant, puddle ducks, geese, sea ducks? I have a duckboat, blind and layout boat...
CGeminski
hunter

Postby Mao » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:24 am

Ohio private land whitetail hunt on over 600 acres of prime Coshocton ground? BIG bucks.... Sent me a PM if interested. Would be willing to trade a bow or gun hunt.
Mao
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum