Sac valley duck hunt for redfish gulf fishing trip

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Sac valley duck hunt for redfish gulf fishing trip

Postby Butta boom » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Own and manage large sac valley rice ranch that has duck hunting thru end of jan. accommodations on the premises. First class. Want to fish biloxi marsh or equivalent for a few days in Feb. after mardi GRAS . Fly fishing preferred. Easy air travel thru Sacramento forty minutes from airport, full service.
Butta boom
hunter

Re: Sac valley duck hunt for redfish gulf fishing trip

Postby Coasthunter18 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:04 am

Hey man I might be able to swap this. I live in east SF Bay Area and hunt the valley when I can. I am from Mississippi and have a good friend that i grew up with who is an inshore fishing guide out of Venice, LA. If you aren't familiar with gulf coast fishing,Venice is as good as it gets - WAY better than the MS coast. I have fished down there with him for years and always kill the redfish and trout. I'm pretty sure I could get you out with him. Would it be just you or more people? I don't know if any of his clients have fly fished but I don't see it being a problem. Shoot me a PM and we can continue the discussion.
Coasthunter18
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum