Inshore Tripletail Fishing Trip for Mallard Hunt

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Inshore Tripletail Fishing Trip for Mallard Hunt

Postby takemking » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Guys I'm looking to swap an inshore Tripletail Fishing Trip for a memorable mallard hunt. Very few places in the world offer the ability to catch tripletail inshore. Fishing trip would take place this summer in Lake Borgne. We can also fish for redfish, flounder, and speckled trout if you have an interest in that as well. I have all the necessary gear but you are also welcome to bring your own. Plan to come on down and enjoy New Orleans food and culture as well. Would like the hunt to be next season at your convenience. Anyone interested?
Attachments
IMAG0017.jpg
10lb & 12lb Tripletail
A duck hunter must follow hunters of the oldest kind in North America. He must live his life a nomad, following the flock wherever it might lead. Through flooded timber, fields or marsh, he does what he must to find success.
takemking
hunter

Re: Inshore Tripletail Fishing Trip for Mallard Hunt

Postby takemking » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:53 am

I'm surprised no one has sent me a pm for this yet. Guess I should add that I can take a group of two guys if that helps.
A duck hunter must follow hunters of the oldest kind in North America. He must live his life a nomad, following the flock wherever it might lead. Through flooded timber, fields or marsh, he does what he must to find success.
takemking
hunter

Postby H2OfowlND » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:15 am

I'd be interested, but how far north are you willing to go? I'm from North Dakota, and will be moving back to Louisiana(currently overseas USAF).

Let me know.

H2OfowlND
Mike
H2OfowlND
hunter

Postby takemking » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:34 pm

PM sent H20
takemking
hunter

Postby 1Luckytiger » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Hang on Tailchaser....we wear 'em out over here in Mobile Bay and Appalachicola!! :lol:
1Luckytiger
hunter

Postby takemking » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Like I said luckytiger, it's one of the few places in the world you can experience catching tripletail inshore. However it IS the only place you can catch tripletail inshore AND experience New Orleans food and culture firsthand.
takemking
hunter

Postby 1Luckytiger » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:03 am

takemking wrote:Like I said luckytiger, it's one of the few places in the world you can experience catching tripletail inshore. However it IS the only place you can catch tripletail inshore AND experience New Orleans food and culture firsthand.

Mardi Gras was started in MOBILE! :wink:
1Luckytiger
hunter

Postby takemking » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:51 pm

That's nice, but I wasn't referencing Mardi Gras (even though we know whose is without a doubt the best). I think it can be argued that the overall culture, heritage, and experience of New Orleans is much more appealing than Mobile, anytime of year. If you want to prove me wrong I'll gladly trade you a tripletail trip for a tripletail trip to prove my point. Nothing like trading good times for good times. :wink:
takemking
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum