Offshore/Inshore fishing In FLfor a Duck/Goose Hunt

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Offshore/Inshore fishing In FLfor a Duck/Goose Hunt

Postby Fowlweather_13 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:48 am

I live in Ponce de Leon FL and I am looking to trade fishing trips in Choctawhatchee Bay St. Andrews and Port St. Joe bay for a Duck?goose hunt in the Miss. Flyway. I can also offer deep sea fishing if the weather permits.
Fowlweather_13
hunter

Re: Offshore/Inshore fishing In FLfor a Duck/Goose Hunt

Postby 1Luckytiger » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:37 pm

You're just north of me....I live in Inlet Beach (Walton County). What little duck hunting I do in the panhandle is pretty slim pickins!!
1Luckytiger
hunter

Postby Fowlweather_13 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 pm

I killed 119 birds this year on my leases and on the Choctawhatchee WMA mostly woodies and ring necks but i did get 3 blue wing teal and 9 green wing teal this year. Work really got in the way this season.
Fowlweather_13
hunter

Postby 1Luckytiger » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Fowlweather_13 wrote:I killed 119 birds this year on my leases and on the Choctawhatchee WMA mostly woodies and ring necks but i did get 3 blue wing teal and 9 green wing teal this year. Work really got in the way this season.

Any openings on your leases? :smile:
1Luckytiger
hunter

Postby Fowlweather_13 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:12 am

Its just me and 3 of my buddies never had anybody go in with us we hunt all of our personal property a several ponds on our local leases had to buy into the leases as a deer hunter to get access to the ponds and for the most part we hunt the Choctawhatchee WMA but hit me up during season we can always fit a person or two in. We also have a lot of dove hunts 10 to 20 dollars a person but hit me up the duck hunting is free if you want to come on a hunt or two. We hunt as a group and share land so we can all hunt each others land but if you want to go just hit me up closer to season.
Fowlweather_13
hunter

Postby nwmissouri » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:44 am

Im always looking to trade hunts for good fishing.
nwmissouri
Newb

Postby Fowlweather_13 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:50 am

Well I can put you on Speckled trout and Red fish along with some great Grouper and Snapper fishing out of Destin and Panama City FL.
Fowlweather_13
hunter

Postby 1Luckytiger » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:43 pm

Fowlweather_13 wrote:Its just me and 3 of my buddies never had anybody go in with us we hunt all of our personal property a several ponds on our local leases had to buy into the leases as a deer hunter to get access to the ponds and for the most part we hunt the Choctawhatchee WMA but hit me up during season we can always fit a person or two in. We also have a lot of dove hunts 10 to 20 dollars a person but hit me up the duck hunting is free if you want to come on a hunt or two. We hunt as a group and share land so we can all hunt each others land but if you want to go just hit me up closer to season.

OK....sure will..thanks. I fish out of a 30' diesel boat offshore. It's th' least I can due to have you go with me this summer. I know you also have access to this....but....if you gonna treat me to somethin'..then I gotta return th' favor..that's how I roll!! :grooving:
1Luckytiger
hunter

Postby Fowlweather_13 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:17 am

1Luckytiger wrote:
Fowlweather_13 wrote:Its just me and 3 of my buddies never had anybody go in with us we hunt all of our personal property a several ponds on our local leases had to buy into the leases as a deer hunter to get access to the ponds and for the most part we hunt the Choctawhatchee WMA but hit me up during season we can always fit a person or two in. We also have a lot of dove hunts 10 to 20 dollars a person but hit me up the duck hunting is free if you want to come on a hunt or two. We hunt as a group and share land so we can all hunt each others land but if you want to go just hit me up closer to season.

OK....sure will..thanks. I fish out of a 30' diesel boat offshore. It's th' least I can due to have you go with me this summer. I know you also have access to this....but....if you gonna treat me to somethin'..then I gotta return th' favor..that's how I roll!! :grooving:

For sure where do you go out of and I am always looking to go out even more than I do so we will line something up for fishing trips I can put you on some good Dove and Duck hunting later in the year.
Fowlweather_13
hunter

Postby joemc » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:52 pm

i hunt geese and mallards in maryland but i dont think i could afford to go to flordia.
TEAM FOWL ADDICTION
2013/14 season
deer-3
woodies-1
ruddys-14
canvasback-2
Canada geese-16
turkey-2 big toms
joemc
hunter

Postby Fowlweather_13 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:55 am

1LuckyTiger lets see if we can team up and take nwmissouri Snapper fishing he says he has some good Duck and Goose Hunting to swap for.
Fowlweather_13
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum