Duck Hunting Forum banner

Have Gun Will Travel

4K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  MissedAgain 
#1 ·
I live in FL I have access to put you on some of the best salt water fishing you can find, I am looking at killing something other than what I get here in FL which is Woodies, Ringnecks, Blubills and Mergansers, I would love to shoot some geese and Mallards.

#2 ·
Hey man, I live in N.Ga and we kill a lot of gadwall, some widgeon, few black ducks, and some mallards. I hunt divers mostly and killed a good number of redheads as well as ringers, bluebills and buffies. You are welcome to come up and hunt with us this next season if you want. I recently found a huge public land swamp that is loaded with woodies, and mallards and teal. Let me know.

#13 ·
Maine - let me know if yo come down. I have family up that way and appreciate the way of life.

No tarpon during duck season that I'm aware of but if you'd drive 3-4 hours south you could get a sailfish without too much trouble. Red & trout are fun though. Maybe you can do some shrimp netting or flounder gigging - you'd like that. :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.