Want to try new spot. Trade of sorts.

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Want to try new spot. Trade of sorts.

Postby hockymvp » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:41 pm

I live in Colorado. Is there anyone in a surrounding state that would like to just see some new scenery? I know I do. I'm willing to go to any bordering state of Colorado for any type of hunting, or fishing experience. It doesn't matter what the hunting, or fishing is for. I want to go somewhere new, and try something new. I have decoys for almost everything. I have fishing gear for almost anything. I want to plan a trip in the summer, or winter. If anyone can accomodate, and want to see what Colorado has to offer maybe we can set a trip up for you as well. I have some private fields for hunting, and private lakes for fishing. Know some good public spots too. Born, and raised here. I like to think I know what I'm doing by now!
hockymvp
hunter

Re: Want to try new spot. Trade of sorts.

Postby hockymvp » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:44 pm

I didn't post this in the hunt swap section because I've tried. I was thinking I could give someone a few bucks, or help with some farm work for a day. Something to that effect so I can pay my way somehow. I'll probably want to stay in a hotel. Got that covered.

I just mentioned that I could accomodate an outdoor experience out here in case someone finds that more suitable.

If you just want some company, or want to hang out with a fellow hunter then this may work out. Thank you!
hockymvp
hunter

Postby MissedAgain » Thu May 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Sometimes it takes a little while for a response.

Colorado is on the black list for the gun laws right now, but you may find some hospitable people elsewhere who don't want to travel, just enjoy sharing.

I've done 6-8 trades and find that people never know as much as they say they do & the hunting usually stinks when you are there. Just go with the intent of making a new friend and enjoying the trip & you'll be fine.

Good luck.

If you are ever in FL, look me up. I enjoy fishing and duck hunting as much as anyone but my life is a mess, so maybe I can share some of what God has provided down here.
What duck?
MissedAgain
hunter

Postby M2005M » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:31 am

I LIVE IN SIOUX FALLS .IF YOUWANT TO TRY PHEASENT HUNTING YOU CAN COME WITH ME AND MY DOG IN NOV OR DEC.
M2005M
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum