the duck boys welcomes you

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

the duck boys welcomes you

Postby shawny90duckboys » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:07 am

We are a small but deticated group of water fowl hunters from the east cost on the atlantic flyway and we have been trying to show people the amazing hunting along the atlantic flyway early in the year oct 1 to nov1 we hunt green an blue wing teal for the most part with a mix of a few bigger blacks and mallards in the pot holes on the marsh later in the season we head to the salt flats for blacks mostly and mix of mallards too hope every one has a chance to hunt here at some point in life words and pics do no justice for what you will see my family has hunted these same marshes for 60 years and we won't be stopping any time soon
shawny90duckboys
hunter

Re: the duck boys welcomes you

Postby wanapasaki » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:19 am

I'm down :hammer:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby shawny90duckboys » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:32 am

A pic of me and the boys for some teal whackin an stackin
Attachments
IMG_20130629_00133711.jpg
The duck boys
shawny90duckboys
hunter

Postby Anoldhuntersc » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:26 am

What u got in mind?
Anoldhuntersc
hunter

Postby shawny90duckboys » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 pm

M
Attachments
00000001%20jeremy.jpg
My buddy in the lay out blind playing hunting
shawny90duckboys
hunter

Postby shawny90duckboys » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:04 am

What I have got in mind is simple I'm willing to bring people out here on a duck and goose trip all you have to do is get here. I would be willing to trade some duck and goose hunts as well. Our group (P.S.G pro waterfowl.) Has been hunting the same land for 70 years my great grand father used to hunt ducks and his wife made blankets an pillows for the folks next door. Hunting is not just a sport its a part of who we are its in our blood sweat an tears my grand father looked at me an said my house is where I live this marsh is my home and I live by these words. We would also like to invite your youth to come we have a class before the hunt for the youth hunters and they will be able to see and use the different types of duck calls an goose calls the basics of calling and will be able to see it applied in the field. They will also have a chance to do some calling in the field and shooting as well. we can accommodate 3-4 hunters we hunt both private an public land and hunt in many ways. We will dry field hunt or go to the salt water marsh and in the evening hit up the cat tail holes. Pm me.
shawny90duckboys
hunter

Postby c.askervold » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:15 am

I am very interested in what your offering. I have a couple of Fire Dept buddies that would like to come up there and do some duck hunting. What would the cost be or what would you like to trade. We have some of the best bass fishing on Lake Okeechobee in the country. plus we have good southern duck hunting on Lake "O" as well as some of the STA's ( these are quota permit hunts) but please message me back.
plus I would love to bring me 8 y/o son up there to get him shooting as well.
Cris
c.askervold
hunter

Postby Mean Gene » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Very nice offer. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Mean Gene
hunter

Postby xtreme43s10 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Great offer, where are you located?
xtreme43s10