Black ducks

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Black ducks

Postby BMarsh625 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:40 pm

Next season I would take someone for a black ducks in NJ. I can guarantee your limit of blacks (1) and shooting at other types of ducks. Also could get someone Atlantic Brant.

I am up to suggestions for the trade if someone was interested. I know in other parts of the country there aren't too many blacks or brant. We have a ton of them here.
BMarsh625
hunter

Postby MissedAgain » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:59 pm

Howdy,

I have a party of 3 - myself (37), my dad and my uncle who are planning a hunt in VA next year for brant - I'm from CT and have shot more blacks than most guys.

We have a couple good spots down here in sunny FL for BW/GW teal, pintails, and scaup. Some mottled ducks, widgeon, ringers, etc..

Either that or I'd be willing to trade a boat for 2 hunts.

What duck?
MissedAgain
hunter

hunt

Postby BMarsh625 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:42 am

When is the best time to hunt ducks where your at in Florida? The best time for black ducks (good looking ones) here is December and January depending on the weather. I would be interested in trading a couple of hunts with you. Let me know. My email address is Bmarsh625@msn.com.
Mojo anyone?
BMarsh625
hunter

Postby MissedAgain » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:17 pm

E-Mail Sent.
What duck?
MissedAgain
hunter

trade

Postby duck_hunting » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:52 pm

i live in middle tennesse and can offer you a decent turkey hunt its on our private land and have counted over a hundred turkeys at a time and almost a week ago seen 8 longbeards struttin couldnt promise a kill , because the shootin would be up to you... and two or three years ago my cousin shot (on his first turkey hunt ever) a double , two toms with one shot both 25 pound plus.. birds with 9 3/4 beard... also decent duck hunting close by went this year first time ever hunting duck and killed a 8 pound mallard drake and a full grown pintail.. e-mail for pics of turkey or ducks if interested...
duck_hunting
hunter

Postby killer0009 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:53 pm

I too am in NJ and i can offer a black duck / Brant/ Bufflehead Hunt in a primo spot garunteed
killer0009
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum