Arkansas ducks for?????????

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Arkansas ducks for?????????

Postby greenster » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:16 pm

for the 2007-2008 season. Would like to trade a Arkansas timber, Rice field, or lake hunt for ducks. or a few hog hunts. i also have 120acres of private Reservoirs to fish for largemouth too. let me know what you have to offer. I would like to do a sea duck hunt, or fields for ducks and geese. but I am a all around sportsman so surprise me. will do bow hunts for huge game :yes:
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby shrpshtr » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:47 pm

pm sent.
Talk 'em into givin' up!

It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby Surmarshman » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:17 pm

Have Nebraska field or marsh hunts for trade. Corn fields loaded with birds. Mallards and Canadas. My Son and I would love to trade for Arkansas hunting. Flooded timber and/or rice would be great.

Good Hunting,

Dave
Take em'
Surmarshman
hunter

Postby shrpshtr » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:36 pm

Surmarshman wrote:Have Nebraska field or marsh hunts for trade. Corn fields loaded with birds. Mallards and Canadas. My Son and I would love to trade for Arkansas hunting. Flooded timber and/or rice would be great.

Good Hunting,

Dave

lol. why on earth would you want to go to arkansas if you have fields full of mallards and canadas? (that would be my mecca!) :thumbsup:
Talk 'em into givin' up!

It's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!
shrpshtr
hunter

Postby Surmarshman » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:48 am

We have several reasons to hunt in Arkansas. First, there isnt a lot of flooded timber to hunt in Nebraska :toofunny: . Also the season ends here before it does in the South. We could follow the migration. Last it would be a good experience with my son, meeting new friends and seeing new places.

Pretty good reasons I think. :thumbsup:

Good hunting,

Dave
Take em'
Surmarshman
hunter

Postby get 'er done » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:35 pm

I am a professional fishing guide in the Florida Keys/Biscayne Bay/Everglades.

I would be willing to trade days for days for a Arkansas timber hunt. May thru August is prime Tarpon season. Let me know
get 'er done
hunter

Virginia Sea Duck Black Duck Hunt?

Postby drbell » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:09 pm

live on virginias eastern shore, have lots of sea ducks old squaw and scoters, also available are brant ,canadas, black ducks, and snow geese, let me know, www.finsnfeathersguidedtours.com, nam is Dan

Never been to arkansas before, always been a dream to shoot some pretty green heads
drbell
hunter

Postby birddog crazy » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:38 pm

how about a bow hunt for white tails in central missouri, or a spring turkey hunt or some upland bird action for that arkansas duck hunt u talked about
birddog crazy
Forum & State Moderator

Postby MSDuckhunter » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:15 pm

Send me a pm. i have 2000 acres in MS and could almost guarantee you hogs. Just let me know how many you want and how many days. We have shoot houses or you could stalk if you would like. We shoot one, they run off, and 10 minutes later HERE THEY COME AGAIN. They are more of a problem for us than anything
MSDuckhunter
Newb

Postby greenster » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:12 pm

My schedule is looking pretty much booked with 6 groups already, and 2 "unknown" groups. I'll post up if I have any free time.

Thanks to all interested.
"Thomas Jefferson said I had a God-given right to pursue happiness. What makes me happy is to take a mallard's head smooth off at about 20 feet.

Lanyard: KM Custom Cut, KM Cut Black Monster, LC cut BSOD, RNT Timber hog, 6n1 whistle
greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Arkansas duck hunt?????

Postby misslead » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:40 pm

We have got some of the best Sea duck hunting in the world right here in our back yard. but our puddle duck hunting lacks quite a bit. we have been very interested in a guided puddle duck hunt in your state but really need some insider information before making a decision and may be interested in a more laid back hunt with a local as long as its productive. How long have you lived/hunted there and where abouts are you on the map? We are in mid coast maine (hancock county) Maine. We hunt sea ducks every weekend and occaisinally some weekdays (holidays etc.) the birds are flying well now and usually fly better later in the season which runs until January 31st. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
misslead
Newb

Postby greenster » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:39 pm

I cant promise that a hunt around here will be productive or not. I'm no longer in the guided Hunt business as I'm in college, so I cant afford a $25,000 lease that I can manage for productive hunts. If anyone hunts In arkansas/Mississippi you may know what I mean. Ducks are here, then gone. I'm even unsure about having any sort of lease for the next year. I'll save All inquires so far for net year's season, and for the first DIBS . If everyone is still on DHC regularly, We may get to hunt together.

greenster
Forum & State Moderator

Postby KyFowl20 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:54 pm

I am interested, even if you were to take me to a public area. I have a few farm ponds in cent ky to hunt that hold a fare amount of geese. I dont know if you would be interested or not. just keep me in mind.
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Trade Ark hunt for Everglades Duck hunt or more

Postby Capt HiC » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:59 pm

I'd love to go to Ark. Would you like To Trade:
Everglades Duck hunt, Hog hunt, Aligator Hunt Or Fishing in S Florida. Fresh water or Salt. I have a house Avilable in the Florida Keys in the Key Deer Santuary on Little Torch Key. For Fishing or Diving
Capt Hiram
Capt HiC
Newb

East Tn

Postby Boone McCrary » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:08 pm

I can put you on an East Tn Bear or NC Bear if you buy your license
Cut Em all Jack!
Boone McCrary
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum