Augusta Georgia Hunting Parters Needed!

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Augusta Georgia Hunting Parters Needed!

Postby fbdavis229 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:25 am

Hello Augusta folks,
I moved to Augusta a year and a half ago for medical school. It has destroyed my ability to get in the woods. However, my second year has opened up a little bit of time and I was wondering if I could partner up with any of you and do some duck hunting in January. I can throw in a case/30 rack of beer or we can work something out. I would love to meet some of you and maybe learn the ropes a little. I know there is a good bit of public land to hunt on. This agreement will come with the understanding that I will steer clear of your territory following heading out with you. Please let me know. This would be greatly appreciated. I could use the outlet.

Also, on another note, I have a 2 year old chocolate lab that I am getting groomed for the hunt. He shows amazing promise and has a ton of drive. I am looking for a place in the CSRA area where I can buy some pigeons/quail to train with. Please let me know if you know of anywhere. Thanks everybody and hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you before too long.

Franky
fbdavis229
Newb

Re: Augusta Georgia Hunting Parters Needed!

Postby Dep6 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:20 am

Look up the Georgia Dept of Agriculture Market Bulletin, I think they may have some of what your looking for.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Return to Swap Hunt Forum