Trade deer or turkey hunt in south alabama

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Trade deer or turkey hunt in south alabama

Postby buddy h » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Want to trade a 3 day Alabama deer and duck hunt for a 3 day duck hunt in the Mississippi delta. We have 2000 acres. We kill nice bucks every year. We have established food plots planted in corn and soy beans with elevated deer stands. Our land has been intensely managed the past 20 years. As far as the duck hunting, normally kill wood ducks, ring necks, teal, and get a few mallards in late January. Tag out on turkeys every year my land is about a hour from where they do country gos hunting every year Willing to also swap a dove and duck hunt in South Alabama for a duck hunt in the Mississippi delta. I'm offering good hunts and expecting the same in return. If you are seriously interested and have good hunts to offer, contact me at DWH0516@yahoo.com can email or txt pics of bucks and turkeys that we killed last year
buddy h
Newb

Re: Trade deer or turkey hunt in south alabama

Postby Hobanks » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Www.duckguidearkansas.com
I have you lined up! I have blinds that avg over 40 birds per day per blind and have done that for a 5 year avg. get my number off the site or email me and let's work this out!
Hobanks
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum