WA Duck Hunting

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

WA Duck Hunting

Postby quackstalker » Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:15 pm

Looking for a spot to hunt this coming season (07'- 08'). I've moved to the seattle area (eastside) from southwest WA. Seems like every spot I scouted last year was private land and the land owner wanted mountains of cash for permission to hunt. I come from a land were a case of beer or a half gallon will buy you rights to drop a few. Anyone have a little extra room on their property or a open seat in the blind for a gentlemen and his gun. Would only want to hunt with safe, respectful hunters. No beer guzzlin' tweakers please and thank you. I understand the careful screaning that goes into place when bringing in newbies into the blind, so no disrespect taken for asking questions about persona and character.
If it flies...it dies...

"If I had a horse pistol like that, I wouldn't be scared of no booger man" - the Duke
quackstalker
Newb

WA hunt

Postby Duckbutt » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:30 pm

Edited by Mod :mad:

Check your private messages duckbutt
Duckbutt
hunter

Postby japrxfan » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:18 pm

i can't help you out. i'm stationed in maine with the navy but i grew up in WA. check out skagit valley. it has some public projects. the only thing is theirs a shell limit. and the other is nisqually river delta.
why is it every time i go into the woods i feel the need to cut down a tree?
japrxfan
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum