Duck Hunting Forum banner

Washington Sea duck hunt

7K views 33 replies 20 participants last post by  jenny 
#1 ·
I would like to trade a sea duck hunt in Washington State for ??????. I'm open to suggestions.We have all three scoters,Harlequin,Old Squaws, as well as other species.

#2 ·
i've been wanting to go sea duck hunting in washington my entire life! i have a great combo hunt here in idaho i would love to swap, its a goose, duck, cali. qail, pheasant and cyote hunt. its truly one of the greatest hunts i've ever been on i go 4-5times a year so tell me what you think i'm open to any other hunting you want to go on i know good mule deer hunting in Utah Idaho and Wyoming i have property in Northern Utah that has very good numbers of mule deer

#12 ·
I am over on Whidbey Island if you want to catch the ferry and come shoot some puddlers this fall let me know. I would be interest and getting with you and do some sea duck hunting. I have a boat just not the know how.

#14 ·
Dear WaMuley,

While surfing for my husband's dream hunt, I ran across your post. I have been looking for a sea duck hunt in Washington for months now. I've only been able to find Peninsula, and they are an all inclusive place that is not flexible. I have family there in Washington and would love to trade hunt for hunt. What is your dream? My husband could guide you on most anything you would like to shoot: duck, goose, dove, pigeon, pheasant, deer, turkey, bear, coyote, or rabbit. He is very skilled and lives to hunt. We live in western PA just outside of Pittsburgh. Hope to hear from you.

#19 ·
For this year, I can do turkeys, awsome mallard/puddle duck hunt, or private land pheasants.

you would have to draw a tag but I could also do a whitetail,mule deer or antelope trade

#24 ·
how about puddle ducks on Lower Klamath National Wildlife Refuge, or late season honkers on Klamath River.
also sent you pm
JR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.