Arkansas dead timber hunting or rice fields next to Claypool

Hook up for a BLIND Date. Start swapping your hunting/fishing trips for more possibilities.

Moderator: AAR

Arkansas dead timber hunting or rice fields next to Claypool

Postby Berger Farms » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:52 pm

Hunt in flooded rice field or flooded dead timber reservoir next to Claypool Reservoir. I have a clubhouse on the farm. Would like to take my 10 year old and possibly father on a turkey hunt somewhere within 300 miles, to get him back to school on time. Or I would like a gulf coast fishing trip next summer. We are located in the number one rice producing county in the US and have the ducks. Our 1600 acre rice farm borders Claypool Reservior just east of Weiner, AR. I lease fields out and save our reservoir for myself. Very seldom hunted and do quite well. Knee deep water next to dead trees and have a dog stand. Please email me at brad@eagleseed.com to discuss further or respond here. Thanks.
Berger Farms
hunter

Postby whistlingwings » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:16 pm

Berger,

Sent you an email.
Nobody cares about your season totals. Especially if you pay to hunt private.
whistlingwings
hunter

Turkey hunt

Postby gcam333 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 am

Are you still interested? my hunting buddy has a 1000 acre lease in Western Ky. Cadiz
Overpopulated with Turkeys. He has told me to be on the lookout for a trade.
Whackem
gcam333
hunter

Postby pintails82 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:39 pm

live in the Pensacola, Fl area. Would be interested in a trade. Great fishing inshore as well offshore. :thumbsup:
pintails82
hunter

Re: Arkansas dead timber hunting or rice fields next to Claypool

Postby CAPT MIKE » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:08 pm

I have done a lot of guided fishing in Delacroix Island, LA for specks and reds. USCG Licensed. I have a very nice bay boat with all fishing gear. Fishing is great at various times here. Sept - Oct is my favorite. spring and early summer is very good also. My boat can fish 4 comfortably. There are reasonable accomodations on the water in Delacroix. I can send photos of everything. My email is capt_mike_herrmann@yahoo.com
CAPT MIKE
hunter

Re: Arkansas dead timber hunting or rice fields next to Claypool

Postby teampillowfight » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:22 am

I guide long beards for an outfitter here in South East Kansas. I've personally got about 500 acres that are full of birds. Opens in april, would love to get ya'll out here and on some birds. My dad guides around here too, so we can get ya all out at the same time. I'd like to get my 14 year old brother on some ducks.
Ducks are die'n and feathers are fly'n - Team Pillow Fight
teampillowfight
hunter

Return to Swap Hunt Forum